Date: 20th February 2015; 30th Rabi-Al-Thani or 1st Jumādā al-Ūlā 1436;
ISLAMIC AL-JUMUAA REMINDER AND LEGACY GROUP (http://aljumaareminder.com/) reminds that Allah has made the earth a resting place for us as stated in Qur’an 40:64
EAT THE GOOD FOOD PROVIDED BY ALLAH
Allah, it is He Who has made for you the earth as a dwelling place and the sky as a canopy, and has given you shape and made your shapes good (looking) and has provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord, so Blessed is Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists). (Qur’an 40:64)
O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and good on the earth, and follow not the footsteps of Satan. Verily, he is to you an open enemy. (Qur’an 2:168)
The human body speaks its own language, with which it advises us on how we should nourish ourselves in order to boost vitality of our body organs. The similarity between human body organs and some food items is not accidental by any means. For example, 9 months waiting period for a human pregnancy to get a child and an avocado to become ripe. Let’s have a look at some of the ‘food-looking’ body parts, or ‘body-looking’ food items:
- A tomato has four chambers and is red; the heart has four chambers and is red. Research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, an antioxidant which helps to reduce the risk of heart disease and some types of cancer. Tomatoes are also rich in potassium, which is recommended to patients with high blood pressure as it helps to lower it. Vitamin B6 found in tomatoes also helps to convert the dangerous chemical homocysteine, which damages blood vessel walls, into other harmless molecules.
- Onions resemble the body’s cells. Onions clear waste materials from all of the body cells and even produce tears which wash the eye’s epithelial layers.
- Broccoli – It is one of the best foods for the lungs and looks like the left and right lung. Helps in preventing lung cancer; reduce smoking for better results.
53 - IARLG - EAT THE GOOD FOOD PROVIDED BY ALLAH; Date: 20th February 2015; 30th Rabi-Al-Thani or 1st Jumada al-Ula 1436 (103 downloads)
- IARLG - Articles 1 to 57 (296 downloads)
- IARLG - Articles 58-66, 72-73, 81-82, 93-108, 110-112 & 121-122 (297 downloads)
- IARLG - Updated - YA’JUJ AND MA’JUJ (GOG AND MAGOG) – Articles 83-92, 109, 124, 139-146 (270 downloads)
- IARLG - Jinns & Magicians – Articles 67-71, 74-80, 113-120, 123, 125-136 (283 downloads)