Date: 16th September 2016; 15th or 16th Dhu al-Hijja 1437;
Source: Series of Jesus Idolatry, the Greatest Deception Ever 9_10
ISLAMIC AL-JUMUAA REMINDER AND LEGACY GROUP, (http://aljumaareminder.com/), exposing of magicians
MAGICIANS – Part 9 – ACTORS & MUSICIANS
This week’s topic will be covered in ten pages because we are trying to finish exposing these magicians in the next three weeks In Shaa Allah:
ACTORS & MUSICANS ALSO WORK WITH JINNS:
Our main topic begins now. Through the Quran we already know that magicians are willing to do pretty much anything to get fame and wealth. For fame and wealth they are willing to work with jinns directly or indirectly. You may be wondering how actors and musicians might be working with jinns.
Do you know that for fame and wealth they can even allow themselves to be possessed by evil jinns so that the evil jinns can use their bodies to perform /sing/act. Since this is an agreement between them and the jinns that automatically makes them magicians.
Musicians and actors also allow a lot of wickedness to spread via their work which is what the evil jinns want. They promote immoral stuff openly and sublimely.
To read more about the evils of music that the musicians promote please read through the following list from our previous articles (74th to 78th article):
Many actors work for entertainment industries which aim to cause mischief in the land. Actors in Hollywood, Bollywood and such similar industries promote evil wicked mischief all aimed at pleasing the Dajjal (Anticrist) who is their leader. Before we proceed further let us look at the following Ayats from the Quran:
ANALYSIS OF (QUR’AN 26:36-51) & (QUR’AN 20:71-73)
They said: “Put him off and his brother (for a while), and send callers to the cities; (Qur’an 26:36)
“To bring up to you every well-versed sorcerer.” (Qur’an 26:37)
So the sorcerers were assembled at a fixed time on a day appointed. (Qur’an 26:38)
And it was said to the people: “Are you (too) going to assemble? (Qur’an 26:39)
“That we may follow the sorcerers [who were on Fir’aun’s (Pharaoh) religion of disbelief] if they are the winners.” (Qur’an 26:40)
So when the sorcerers arrived, they said to Fir’aun (Pharaoh): “Will there surely be a reward for us if we are the winners?” (Qur’an 26:41)
He said: “Yes, and you shall then verily be of those brought near (to myself).” (Qur’an 26:42)
Musa (Moses) said to them: “Throw what you are going to throw!” (Qur’an 26:43)
So they threw their ropes and their sticks, and said: “By the might of Fir’aun (Pharaoh), it is we who will certainly win!” (Qur’an 26:44)
Then Musa (Moses) threw his stick, and behold, it swallowed up all the falsehoods which they showed! (Qur’an 26:45)
And the sorcerers fell down prostrate. (Qur’an 26:46)
Saying: “We believe in the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). (Qur’an 26:47)
“The Lord of Musa and Harun.” (Qur’an 26:48)
[Fir’aun (Pharaoh)] said: “You have believed in him before I give you leave. Surely, he indeed is your chief, who has taught you magic! So verily, you shall come to know. Verily, I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will crucify you all.” (Qur’an 26:49)
They said: “No harm! Surely, to our Lord (Allah) we are to return; (Qur’an 26:50)
“Verily! We really hope that our Lord will forgive us our sins, as we are the first of the believers [in Musa and in the Monotheism which he has brought from Allah].” (Qur’an 26:51)
[Fir’aun (Pharaoh)] said: “Believe you in him [Musa] before I give you permission? Verily! He is your chief who taught you magic. So I will surely cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will surely crucify you on the trunks of date-palms, and you shall surely know which of us [I (Fir’aun – Pharaoh) or the Lord of Musa (Allah)] can give the severe and more lasting torment.” (Qur’an 20:71)
They said: “We prefer you not over the clear signs that have come to us, and to Him (Allah) Who created us. So decree whatever you desire to decree, for you can only decree (regarding) this life of the world. (Qur’an 20:72)
“Verily, we have believed in our Lord, that He may forgive us our faults, and the magic to which you did compel us. And Allah is better as regards reward in comparison to your reward, and more lasting.” (Qur’an 20:73)
Many actors and musicians are working for the system of the Dajjal (Anticrist). This can be seen in their music videos, their music and the movies they act. You can see and hear about the all seeing eye openly or subtly which is all about promoting the illuminati, freemasons and all similar groups which in summary is promoting the Dajjal. This is similar to the magicians of Firaun when they called out promoting Fir’aun in their performance, “By the might of Fir’aun, it is we who will certainly win!” in (Qur’an 26:44). The magicians were promoting Fir’aun in the past and nowadays the actors & musicians who are also dealing with jinns are also promoting the Dajjal.
Also notice that the magicians of Fir’aun were being promoted to the public and the public took them as role models. Much like how the Dajjal makes actors and musicians role models for the public nowadays. If these actors and musicians try to rebel and promote Allah, they are threatened with death and killed just like how Fir’aun dealt with his magicians.
We also know that some of the music artists and movie actors are compelled to do their promotion of evil just like how Fir’aun compelled the magicians as can be seen in (Qur’an 20:73). Since the magicians are the ones saying they were forced means that many musicians and actors nowadays are also forced to continue with promoting evil for Dajjal even if they don’t intend to promote Allah and want to stay neutral (though this isn’t good for them either).
Dealing with jinns is fun for many people in the beginning but later some of the magicians regret and try to leave that work not because of the Hereafter but because it harms them in their worldly life. The magicians of Fir’aun were compelled to continue doing magic which means compelled to work with jinns which is uncomfortable as we will explain in our article. This feeling of them being forced existed but was never communicated due to fear except when they saw the clear signs from Allah, then they spoke out their genuine feelings of being compelled openly.
We also have to realize that Fir’aun called the best magicians [remember magicians work with jinns]. Famous musicians and actors nowadays who are the most skilled in their fields are also dealing with magic since they are also working directly with jinns. They are skilled not out of their abilities of singing and acting; they appear to be skilled in singing and acting because they allow evil jinns / satans /demons to possess them and do the singing and acting for them. The famous song and script composers also sometimes channel demons to get their scripts.
Some proofs that musicians and actors are allowing themselves to be possessed can be found in the quotes just after this article.
TACKLING ONE OF THE BIGGEST ISSUES PROMOTED BY ACTORS & MUSICIANS:
These guys who allow themselves to be possessed by jinns promote a lot of wicked stuff such as Satanism, fornication, homosexuality, drugs, alcohol and other similar evils. We are going to focus on the evil they promote that was condemned in Surah Kahf:
And to warn those who say, “Allah has begotten a son.” No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of ther mouths. They utter nothing but a lie. (Qur’an 18:4-5)
Before we begin with how actors and magicians promote ‘Iesa (Jesus) as the son of god and the like. Let us begin with Roger Morneau.
Roger Morneau, the former spirit worshipper, has been himself fully deceived by the devils. Roger Morneau had switched from spirits’ worship to idolatry, from a perdition to another.
Perdition: (in Christian theology) a state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death.
The high priest of spirit’s worshippers had said that the Adventists are the only well guided people…As a result, Roger Morneau has turned to Adventism…This is huge!!! Do you really expect the devils to tell the truth about the straight path? Does the devil even know what is the straight path? Blinds guiding blinds. Adventism is a path of perdition, they worship ‘Iesa (Jesus) instead of Allah (God) and believe in the Satanic Trinity.
The devils will feign to oppose Adventism or any other false path in order to push the people to embrace these false paths.
The idolatry of ‘Iesa (Jesus) is promoted through the mainstream media, Hollywood, the Music Indusry….while they are fully controlled by the Satanists…Think about it!
Kanye West [who admitted in public that he sold his soul to the devil], the well known Satanist/Magician, and many other Satanists/Magicians promoting the worship of ‘Iesa (Jesus):
One lyrics of Kanye West’s song, “Jesus walks”:
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus walks with me)
There are sadly many musicians and actors who promote this idolatry of ‘Iesa (Jesus) and we only pray for them to repent and amend their ways if they haven’t done so already.
And seek the Forgiveness of Allah, certainly, Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Mercful. (Qur’an 4:106)
Promotion of idolatry of ‘Iesa (Jeus) can be found in many evil movies too;
An example is the movie, “Suing the Devil” (of 2011 – Gregorian Calendar); Let us look at the following scenes:
Lawyer (Luke) asks the devil in court: Is Jesus crist?
Devil delays giving the answer and replies: He was a good teacher. That’s it! Nothing more!
Lawyer (Luke): He was a good teacher? I don’t recall him saying anything like that.
Devil says mumbling: Alright, he said he was God.
Lawyer (Luke): I am sorry, what did he say?
Devil: Big Deal. You heard me.
Lawyer (Luke): He said he was what? Could you please repeat that again for the jury and the court?
[See how the devil is pushing the people to worship Jesus as God and therefore to commit idolatry]
Devil: Did you get that! I am not repeating it! If you have got wax in your ears, clean them out!
Lawyer (Luke): But the biggest mistake you’ve made…was crucifying him, isn’t that right?
[More perdition: Jesus was never crucified; see (Qur’an 4:157-158)]
Devil is upset and says in a low angry tone: You’d better watch your mouth, boy.
Lawyer (Luke): You thought you had it all figured out, didn’t you?
The devil gets up very angrily….
Lawyer (Luke): Why do get so upset when I mention the name….Jesus Christ?
[Satan feigns to be bothered when Jesus is mentioned in order to comfort the Christians in their idolatry]
Devil angrily says: Why don’t you ask me something fun….like death! Ask me about death, come on!!!
Lawyer (Lukes) shouts: I say get behind me Satan!! In the name of Jesus Christ!!!
[Satan is affected greatly to the point he gets out and everyone in the court is shocked and awed.]
In another scene of the same movie:
Satan speaks with Luke: You want to be big, Luke? You are not a loser. Wanna make lots of money Luke? You are not a loser. You are not a loser are you? Think about Gwen.
Lawyer (Luke): You have no authority over me Satan! You got that!
Satan speaks in a shocked voice: Who are you!?
Lawyer (Luke) replies while walking away in a cool way: I am a believer in Jesus Christ.
This is really big! Don’t you see how the satanic media are manipulating you? Do you really think that they would promote the straight path?
Satan’s best tricks is to come in the name of God…using any deviated way to promote disbelief and idolatry! Worshipping any creature of God or associating it to Allah (God) is a very grave sin punished by Hell, Satan perfectly knows that!
Verily! Allah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom he pleases sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far away. They invoke nothing but female deities beside Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Satan, a persistent rebel! (Qur’an 4:116-117)
Each evil entertainment industry which is not worldwide like Hollywood focuses on its people’s region weakness. For example Bollywood (since based mainly in India) will urge viewers to see the Indian gods as heroes or sons of Allah (God).
It is not too late if you are alive. You just have to repent sincerely to Allah and Worship Him Alone and accept Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and that is the Straight Path.
(Allah) said: “No doubt about it you are of those allowed respite.” (Iblis) said (to Allah): “Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).” (Qur’an 7:15-17)
Do you remember the two questions above?
- Do you really expect the devils to tell the truth about the straight path?
- Does the devil even know what is the straight path?
Now from (Qur’an 7:16-17) we get the answer that Satan knows the straight path and that he intends never to tell the truth about the Straight Path. We use the word intend because in rare instances he will say the truth because of his imperfection. We can confirm that he has told the truth at least once though he is a liar via the hadith below:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing from the foodstuff. I caught him and said, “I will take you to Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)!” Then Abu Huraira described the whole narration and said: That person said (to me), “(Please don’t take me to Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn.” (When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard the story) he said (to me), “He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan.” [Sahih al-Bukhari 5010]
We are only 100% sure what Satan told us is the truth in Hadith above because Prophet Muhammad (SAW) confirmed it. Therefore this is what we should always do. We should always confirm via the Quran and authentic Sunnah if what is stated is the truth.
Now let us read a short tafseer on (Qur’an 7:15-17) from Nouman Ali Khan for benefits; we will add on some of our comments along the way:
“No doubt about it you are those who have been given that much time”
In other words, he has an army who have been given that much time too. He didn’t say innaka munzharoon, but innaka minal munzhareen. So iblees has a following.
[IARLG comments: Could one of those apart from Iblis that was given respite be the Dajjal (Anticrist)? The Dajjal will be killed by ‘Iesa (Jesus) when he comes though. Who were others who were also given respite? The angels perhaps though they have no sin since they never fail in obeying Allah]
Ghawa is one of the families of the words fandalla, dalla means to be lost, adalla he misguided. Aghwa also gets translated as misguided. So some translations say ‘because you misguided me’ ‘because you cause me to slip’ ‘because you misled me’
Ghawa actually means when you get stuck in a problem as a result of not knowing any better. Ghawa has another meaning, now you have no means of getting back on the right road, or getting out of the problem. In the word ghawa there is also a sense of innocence. So one of the manifestations of Iblees’ pride is ‘It’s not my fault, I didn’t know. You did this to me’
When something goes wrong a decent human being would blame himself. We learn this in the beginning of this surah: “We’ve given you a magnificent Book, don’t blame yourself don’t have haraj in your sadr”. With the indecent creature, which is shaytaan, when things go wrong he blames everyone else and not himself.
Taking responsibility is the first act of decency. That is the difference between shaytaan and Adam alayhisalam, Adam took responsibility.
“Now that You have conned me into this as a result I will take revenge. I will sit waiting for them.. “
Qu’ood is different from ju’loos
Jalasa = to sit
Qu’ood = sit for a long time (to sit x3)
“..all along your straight path.”
He will make sure that the path that is so straight, that people deviate from this straight path, with every chance he gets. The straight path is something that is very difficult to cross and one of the reasons is that shaytaan is sitting right on it, constantly, he doesn’t get off it.
“Then I swear to it that I will definitely attack them …”
Ata yatti = come and also to attack
“..right between their hands ..”
right between their hands = right in front of them, on their face. This is obviously satanic, they see it, and still give in to me (i.e. iblees)
“..and from behind them..”, and I’ll come in subtle ways, I’ll make them think it’s a good idea, or make them think it’s their idea but it’ll be mine
and from their right..”
and from their left..”
It is clear Shaytaan will come from all directions but why mention these directions? From their right implies, they will think they are doing good deeds or get them involved in some good deeds at the expense of all the other things they are supposed to do. Someone will take care of their salah but not give their zakat, someone will start learning about the religion but forget about the prayers.
From their left: get them addicted to evil deeds. So he will mislead them by good deeds and mislead them by bad deeds.
There is one direction however that was not mentioned because guidance from it as well, and that direction is not for him.
[IARLG comments: Up and Down were probably not mentioned because Up is where Allah’s Revelation descends from and Down was not mentioned because that is where man prostrates. We know from hadith [see Muslim 81 a below] that Satan weeps when he see man prostrating to Allah.]
“..and you will not find most of them grateful”
This conversation is not actually happening as a historical account. This is a continuation of the conversation happening with Quraysh. They were already told qalilamma tashkuroon = how little you are grateful. They are so little in terms of their gratitude that they are fulfilling the words of shaytaan. Allah first says He set them up on this earth and gave means to live well, then Allah goes back a little and says He created all human beings and fashioned them and told all the angels to honour them and Iblees told Allah He won’t find most of them grateful and here they are proving Iblees’ words right.
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that when, the son of Adam recites the Ayat of Sajdah (prostration) and then falls down in prostration, the Satan goes into seclusion and weeps and says: Alas, and in the narration of Abu Kuraib the words are: Woe unto me, the son of Adam was commanded to prostrate, and he prostrated and Paradise was entitled to him and I was commanded to prostrate, but I refused and am doomed to Hell. [Sahih Muslim 81 a]
Quotes indicating demonic possessions from famous people and about famous people – collected from [http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/9403512869/demonic-possessions]
We have sample checked these quotes indicating demonic possession. We displayed these to show just how corrupt the music and movie industry is…We advise you to let us know if there is someone you know from this list and believe he/she was not to be placed in the list. Since all these statements are public, we place them as case studies. It is a waste of time following up on each and everyone’s case and that is why we took this list from someone who already did his research and compiled such quotes.
The general knowledge is that most musicians and actors are magicians since they have made a pact with the devil(s). These are just some examples to assure you that we are living in an age where practicing magic can be done freely. We are living in a very dark age.
- “Leo’s like a medium. He opens his body and his mind to receive messages coming from another person’s life.” – Agnieszka Holland on Leonardo DiCaprio
- “One of the biggest thing about Jimi was what he believed in. He believed that he was possessed by some spirit.” – Alan Douglas
- “A lot of the songs were written in 15-30 minutes, very stream-of-consciousness, as though it was being channeled through us.” – Alanis Morissette
- “She just has that ability to transcend the reality of the moment and become the vessel for the muse. When she’s acting, she is not Juliette Lewis. That to me is the sign of a really great actor, when you let the muse take over-you look into their eyes and no one’s home.” – Alexandra Rose on Juliette Lewis
- “They get rid of all their demons doing their movies.” – Alice Cooper
- “It’s like I’m on automatic pilot. By the time we’re halfway through the first number someone else is steering me. I’m just along for the ride. I become possessed when I get onstage.” – Angus Young
- “An old meaning of demon used to be closer to muse-a guiding, inspirational spirit. You’ve got quite a legacy of Satanic writers, film producers, and directors who have made their own pacts.” – Anton LaVey
- “I went to occultists, devil worshippers, mind readers, and those who occupied themselves with the summoning of spirits…During my dreams I heard their voices.” – Antoni Gronowicz
- “The actual audition was getting exorcised in the room for the callback. I was sitting in a chair and I asked to lay on the carpet. I was laying on this carpet, this cameraman was standing over me, I started to contort my body and scream, and this man was summoning this thing out of me.” – Ashley Bell
- “When people meet me, they expect Sahsa. I’m really reserved, and nothing like Sasha. *She can do things I cannot do. Right before I performed, I raised my hand up, and it was kinda the first time that I felt something else come into me. It’s a transformation when I go on stage. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body. Send me out, Rain man.” – Beyoncé
- “I’ve always considered that there was some way where we were able to channel energy, and that energy was able to be, from another source, if you like, like a higher power or something, that was actually doing the work. I’ve often thought of us just being actually just the earthly beings that played the music because it was uncanny. Some of this music came out extremely uncanny.“ – Bill Ward
- “Before the show, you gotta kind of prepare. I look in the mirror. When you get on stage, it takes over you know. I’m a complete different person. It’s like I don’t know who I am.” – B.O.B
- “It was the spirit of actress Carole Lombard who guided Lucille Ball into taking a chance on television and accepting the offer to star in “I Love Lucy.” – Brad Steiger
- “We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music.” – Brain Wilson
- ”“In the end you have to look at a song and not know exactly where it came from.“ – Bruce Springstein
- “Sometimes when the possession takes place, it’s very dramatic. It feels like I’m being wiped out as an individual and replaced by something.” – Caesar Pink
- “There’s an invisible radio that Jimi Hendrix tuned into, and when you there, you start channeling other music. You meditate and you got the candles, you got the incense and you’ve been chanting, and all of a sudden you hear this voice: ‘Write this down.’” – Carlos Santana
- “I’ve always had a really active imagination. Lots of kids have imaginary friends. Mine just took on a rather demonic ” – Claire Danes
- “We always write between 3 am and 6 am, that’s when we write best. That’s the only time we write actually. After dark, my lyrics are born. A lot of lyrics I have written have come from dreams and of course nightmares.” – Dan Reynolds
- “When I’m singing and in touch with theenergy I’m generating, I sometimes literally have no awareness of where I am. The ego disappears, and me and my surroundings with it. … that’s the reason I’m in music–to achieve that feeling.” – Daryl Oates
- “I am very aware that when I write a good song I am just acting like as a messenger. It comes from a higher source. I’m not so egotistical that I think I done this all on my own. I’m very, very aware there is a higher source. I am just the messenger.” – Dave Sabo
- “The spirit partly takes over his actions and singing on stage.” – David Tame on Alice cooper
- “Dan Reynolds isn’t ashamed to admit he hears ‘things’ others cannot. It has haunted his every walking moment for years. He doesn’t like to talk about it much, but the voices in his head have become his constant companion. And when his inner muse speaks, Reynolds is quick to take notes.” – David Dunn
- “I’m gonna abandon my spirit to them, which is actually what I attempt to do. You work yourself up into that state and you fall in supplication of the demon ” – David Lee Roth
- “He was totally transformed when the camera began to roll. He suddenly was the character – strange things were coming out of him.” – Dennis Hopford
- “I got on my knees and sort of communicated with the spirits. When I came out, I was in charge. I couldn’t have acted that, I couldn’t have written that.” – Denzel Washington
- “I often find myself on my knees praying to something or someone to not be in control. My hotel check-in name used to be Mr BL Zebub.” – Depeche Mode
- “The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is Rain Man. So I keep conjuring (demons), sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn (Satan) from. I’m just relaying what the voice in my head’s saying. Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just friends with the monster that’s under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head.” – Eminem
- “He used to always talk about some devil or something was in him, you know. He didn’t know what made him act the way he acted and what made him say the things he said, and the songs and different things like that … just came out of him. It seems to me he was so tormented and just torn apart and like he really was obsessed, you know, with something really evil” – Fayne Pridgon, Jimi Hendrix’s girlfriend
- “Oh man, I’m a big fan of Jimi Hendrix. And just watching his concerts and things like that definitely gets my morale built up when I’m outonstage.” – Flo Rida
- “I’d sort of dabbled in Black Magic, not practicing it, but I was interested in it. All these horrible things kept happening to me – a lot of my aunts and uncles started dying and I was seeing all these bloody things visiting me during the night.” – Geezer Butler
- “It happens to us quite often—it feels as though I’m not playing my instrument, something else is playing it and that same thing is playing all three of our instruments. That’s what I mean when I say it’s frightening sometimes. Maybe we’ll all play the same phrase out of nowhere. It happens very often with us.” – Ginger Baker
- “I just go crazy when I go on stage … it’s like someone else takes over my body.” – Glen Tipton
- “With Leo, you might see thirty people come out of him in a day.” – Grace Catalano on Leonardo DiCaprio
- “There were many moments on set when a sort auora took over and not only me but other people would come to me and say ‘shes with you today i can feel it,’” and i often thought her spirit showed up to guide me.” – Halle Berry
- “One cannot help thinking of Hitler as of a medium, the medium is possessed. Without any doubt, Hitler was possessed of forces which were beyond him and of which the individual called Hitler was only the temporary instrument.” – Hermann Rauschning, a friend of Hitler
- “I couldn’t stop thinking. My body was exhausted and my mind was still going (because of demonic possession). I sat around in a hotel room in London for about a month, locked myself away, formed a little diary and experimented with voices – it was important to try to find a somewhat iconic voice and laugh. I ended up landing more in the realm of a psychopath – someone with very little to no conscience towards his acts. He’s just an absolute sociopath, a cold-blooded, mass-murdering clown, and Chris has given me free rein. Which is fun, because there are no real boundaries to what The Joker would say or do. Nothing intimidates him, and everything is a big joke” – Heath Ledger
- “There are demons in my eyes, I had to get them out.” – Houston
- “There must be some demons within me, because I sort of enjoyed having that rage. The other actors were like, ‘Oh my God, you’re terrifying the shit out of me!’” – Idris Elba
- “In Hollywood tarot cards, crystal balls, Ouija boards, and hoodoo powers were complete sellouts, and studio ware-houses reported thefts of caldrons and other bits of hardware associated with magic.” – Irving Shulman
- “With a gift for mimicry and improvisation that verged on demonic possession, Williams could even approach the artistry of his idol Jonathan Winters—a man whose genius took him, once or twice, over the edge into mental illness.” – James Caplan
- “I have a fairly adequate knowledge of Satanic forces.” – James Dean
- “It’s like a spiritual outer-body experience, I feel verypossessed.” – Janelle Monae
- “I can’t explain it to you man. I go through my Rain Man, and I just start mumbling. I got possessed by the spirits. My soul is possessed by devil – Jay-Z
- “I believe inspiration comes through me and that Ichannel ” – Jim Kerr
- “I met the spirit of music. An appearance of the devil, on a Venice canal, running. I saw Satan.” – Jim Morrison
- “I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people..and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That’s why the name “electric church’ flashes in and out. People want release any kind of way nowadays. The idea is to release in the proper form. Then they’ll feel like going into another world, a clearer world. The music flows from the air (Ephesians 2:2). That’s why I connect with a spirit and when they come down off this natural high, they see clearer, feel different things.” – Jimmy Hendrix
- “There were beings of higher intelligence controlling what I was doing, and I didn’t know how to talk about it or explain it…it was very clear to me that the music was coming from somewhere other than me.” – John Frusciante
- “It’s like being possessed: like a psychic or a medium. I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another. It’s amazing that it just came to me in a dream. That’s why I don’t profess to know anything. I think music is very mystical. When the real music comes to me, it has nothing to do with me ‘cause I’m just a channel. It’s given to me and I transcribe it.” – John Lennon
- “It may be said in general of possessed persons, that sometimes people who cannot sing, are able when possessed to do so; others who ordinarily cannot write verses, when possessed compose in rhyme with ease.” – John L. Nervius
- “One night we were playing and suddenly the spirit entered into me, and I was playing, but it was no longer me playing.” – John McLaughlin
- “The great Initiates in the spirit world have vast and imposing plans for the musical future. What is this plan? It is to use music as an occult medium through which to develop altered states of consciousness, psychic abilities, and contact with the spirit Music in the future is to be used to bring people into yet closer touch with the devils; they will be enabled to partake of the beneficial influence of these beings while attending concerts at which by the appropriate type of sound they have been invoked. Do they still bring the master recording to the Temple…and conjure demons into the master? Is the purpose of rock music still to use witchcraft, cast spells? David Crosby: “Of course. You know that.”” – John Todd
- “Sometimes I feel like I’m possessed with a multitude of demons. I know I have demons. I’m 30 different people sometimes. Once my job is done on the film, it’s just not any of my business. I stay as far as I could as possible. I don’t like watching myself. He’s up there/demon.” – Johnny Depp
- “Joni Mitchell credits her creative powers to a ‘male muse’ she identifies as Art. He has taken so much control of not only her music, but her life, that she feels married to him, and often roams naked with him on her 40-acre estate. His hold over her is so strong that she will excuse herself from parties and forsake lovers whenever he ‘calls’” – Joni Mitchell
- “I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.” – Katy Perry
- “I attempt to connect with my muse and go on demon ” – Keanu Reeves
- “It’s such a mess. Demon in me, demon in me. It’s living’ in me, the demon in me. We receive our songs by inspiration, like at a séance.” – Keith Richards
- “When Miss Crawford arrived on a movie set, she immediately requested the air conditioning be turned up higher. ‘I always do my best work when the set is cold,’ she said. A true believer, she felt the coldness would bring in the spirits to help with her performance.” – Kenny Kingston on Joan Crawford
- “When she was upset that no one had been able to come up with a script idea, she had walked about her room saying, Forces, Forces come to me and help me write a script. She would begin to hear voices and images, as the plot was revealed to her. Mae would summon steno-graphers to work with her around the clock, as she would lie in bed in a trance-like state, dictating as the spirits ” – Kenny Kingston on Mae West
- “Marilyn would draw attention from the spiritual world, asking for their guidance.” – Kenny Kingston on Marilyn Monroe
- “Part of acting is to lose yourself in the moment, to let the chaos or the muse come and just enter and happen organically. Demons under the surface.” – Kevin Bacon
- “I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. I am just a vessel. I realized my father’s sister Joanne, who died at 19 had instilled her spirit in me. I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. It’s just the vessel. Judas is the demon I cling to. I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. And the ropes are pulling her apart. I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be ok, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an Illuminati ritual?’ The devil’s trying to take me. I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.” – Lady Gaga
- “I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness … that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Satan.” – Little Richard
- “I want to thank you again for brining in my teacher in spirit. I’ve read about some of the seances you’ve held-I always thought it would be fascinating to bring in a spirit.” – Lucille Ball
- “Sometimes when I’m writing songs, I’m just channeling. I made all the choices I made because I needed to. I obviously needed to tell that story. When you’re an artist and you’re doing something creative, at a certain point, your practical brain shuts off and you’re submitting to something, and you’re channeling something.” – Madonna
- “You can’t describe it except to say it’s like a mysterious energy that comes from the metaphysical plane and into my body. It’s almost like being a medium.” – Marc Storace
- “Jeykll and Hyde…More than two. I’m so many people. They shock me sometimes, I wish it was just me. That old black magic has me in its spell.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “It’s kind of a meditation of chants (satanic). Get my voices (demons). Get a little rhythm going. It’s different rhythms for every character and every role.” – Matthew Mc Conaughey
- “When I get on stage, I get possessed.” – Meat Loaf
- “It happens subliminally. If there is a dragon face, you become the face. You become the emotion of what that sound is. It’s the music that compels me to do it. You don’t think about it, it just happens. I’m a slave to the rhythm. I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world. When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself.” – Michael Jackson
- I felt my father’s presence with me, enlightening my memories. I really heard my father speaking to me from another dimension filling my mind with just the right words. The story came so fast and was so right. In three days, the script was complete.” – Michael Landon
- “Every night Natasha would hold a seance, calling forth help from the spirit world in her creativie undertaking. Then, in pencil and paper in hand, she would go into a trance and start writing. After her outpourings were typed up, they were brought to the set the next day and given to the director.” – Michael Morris
- “I asked him [Roman] to leave. But he can’t. He’s here for a reason. People have brought him out. Roman is my alter ego. He’s mean. *He says the things I can’t say. People have conjured him up. Now he won’t leave.” – Nicki Minaj
- “It occurred to me, because I was doing a character as far out of our reference point as the spirit of vengeance, I could use these (Shaman/demonic) techniques. I would paint my face with black and white make up to look like an Afro-Caribbean icon called Baron Samadhi, or an Afro-New Orleans icon who is also called Baron Saturday. He is a spirit of death but he loves children; he’s very lustful, so he’s a conflict in forces. On my costume, my leather jacket, I would sew in ancient, thousands-of-years-old Egyptian relics, and gather bits of tourmaline and onyx and would stuff them in my pockets to gather these energies together and shock my imagination into believing that I was augmented in some way by them, or in contact with ancient ghosts/demons. I would walk on the set looking like this, loaded with all these magical trinkets, and I wouldn’t say a word to my co-stars or crew or directors. I saw the fear in their eyes, and it was like oxygen to a forest fire. I believed I was the Ghost Rider. What happens when you make a decision to use the outside (demons) to work in (possession), not only does it give you a kind of power not unlike a child on a Halloween, it also instills fear in your costars around you.” – Nicolas Cage
- “I ask my body to be the carrier for the spirits of those who have come before me in a way that is most meaningful to the character. Just become the vehicle for that character. I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit ” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I’ve got many, many demons that affect me on many, many levels. A few years ago, I was convinced of that – I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through the Exorcist a dozen times, saying to myself, ‘Yeah, I can relate to that. I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is – Satan.”” – Ozzy Osbourne
- ”The music to ‘Yesterday’ came in a dream. The tune just came complete. You have to believe in magic. I can’t read or write music.” – Paul Mccartney
- “A lot of that guitar playing is not me. We figure we got help from something more powerful.” – Peter Di Stephano
- “It’s rather like being a medium, and laying yourself wide open and saying, I want a character to inhabit my body or I want a spirit to take charge of me so that I can produce what I hope to produce.” – Peter Evans
- “It’s rather like being a medium and laying yourself wide open and saying, I want a character to inhabit my body or I want a character to take charge of me so that I can produce what I hope to produce.” – Peter Sellers
- “When I am on the stage I am not in control of myself at all.I don’t even know who I am. I am not this rational person where I can sit down and talk to you. If you walked on stage with a microphone in the middle of a concert I’ll probably come close to killing you. I got lost in the sound of the mouth organ, and then had the most extraordinary, life-changing experience. Suddenly I was hearing music within the music–rich, complex harmonic beauty that had been locked in the sounds I’d been making. The next day I went fly fishing, and this time the murmuring sound of the river opened up a wellspring of music so enormous that I fell in and out of a trance. It was the beginning of my lifelong connection to … what might be described as the music of the spheres. One day I found some chords that made me lightheaded. As I played them my body buzzed all over, and my head filled with the most complex, disturbing orchestral music. I had the ability to create alpha-state music in my head, go into a creative trance, have musical visions. Since so much of this music bubbled up urgently from my subconscious mind, I’m left to interpret it much like anyone else.” – Pete Townshend
- “When the Siberian shaman gets ready to go into his trance, all the villagers get together… and play whatever instruments they have to send him off into trance and possession. It was the same way with The Doors when we played in concert. I think that our drug experience let us get into it quicker. It was like Jim Morrison was an electric shaman and we were the electric shaman’s band, pounding away behind him. Sometimes he wouldn’t feel like getting into the state, but the band would keep on pounding and pounding, and little by little it would take him over. God, I could send an electric shock through him with the organ. John could do it with his drumbeats.” – Ray Manzarek
- “You’re part of my entity.” – Rihanna
- “I feel as though that was someone else playing. I was possessed!” – Ringo Starr
- “I don’t think I”m a very good actor. Everything is very tentative and at a certain point you click in and just feel the spirit move you. I can be possessed really well.” – River Phoenix
- “I relate completely to the way he works, which is investigate, investigate, absorb, absorb, and then channel. I think he’s a channeler. And I think I’m a channeler. I can think of two or three times in my entire career that I even had a sensation, that what I was working on, was rubbing up against a nerve in me.” – Robert De Niro
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen–I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music.You can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” – Robert Fripp
- “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood.Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” – Robert Plant about ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- “Yeah literally it’s like a possession. All of a sudden you’re in. It’s like an energy that keeps going. But there’s also that thing – it its possession. In the old days, you’d be burned for it. But there is something empowering about it. I mean it is a place where you are totally- it is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, where you really can become this other force. That’s where people can get as dark as they can in comedy and somehow come out the other side.” – Robin Williams
- “Winfrey becomes overwhelmed by the sense that old spirits are trying to get in touch with her. And it is during these moments that the woman who loves to talk stops in her tracks simply to listen. Winfrey says she has come to know each of them personally and calls them in at will to guide in her work. ” – Rolling Stones magazine on Oprah Winfrey
- “When I went away, I left my body and I could hear other voices. A spiritual message really. It would all just come out, as if I were in a It would scare me to read it because it seemed to belong to another place.” – Roseanne Arnold
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen—I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music -you can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” – Rubert Fipp
- “Magic exists if you allow it. If you open yourself up to it.” – Sandra Bullock
- “I had seen so many channels and mediums over the past few years. I decided I would apply the same thing to show business. I simply channeled a character, this time I allowed the character to inhabit me. I trusted that the magic would work. Channeling and inspiration had become one in the same. Or put another way, perhaps that is the true meaning of channeling. A channeler puts aside the conscious mind and surrenders to another identity. That’s the phenomenon I saw in Meryl. And two voices came out of you (to Jack Nicholson who played the joker), and they were simultaneous words but there were two different levels of sound. You’re channeling.” – Shirley MacLaine
- “People were crying on set because Maddie is so other-worldly. She’s this sweet little 11-year-old, she’s so professional — probably the most professional person I’ve worked with — and then literally turn the music on, and something else takes over. She’s like a channel. It’s so interesting to watch.”- Sia Furler
- “You gotta put the whole spirit in the building.” – Snoop Dogg
- “In like manner, themuse first of all inspires men herself because they are inspired and possessed. They are simply inspired to utter that which the muse impels them. For not by art or knowledge do you say what you say but by possession.” – Socrates on actors and acting
- “I started recording what I received in trance or altered states. I ended up being guided.” – Steven Halpern
- “It’s amazing, ’cause sometimes when we’reonstage, I feel like somebody’s just moving the pieces. I’m just going, ‘God, we don’t have any control over this.’ And that’s magic.” – Stevie Nicks
- “I’m a prisoner of a demon, this must be my punishment for selling my soul.” – Suicidal Tendencies
- “Keanu is a very complex guy with lots of demons in him, and I was trying to tap and utilize that.” – Taylor Hackford on Keanu Reeves
- “There’s this one particular relative who was my age when she died. She was a violinist and an actor. I have had this feeling she was there guiding me and helping me with my performances.” – Winona Ryder
- “I’m going to do my best to channel the character on a spiritual level.” – Vin Diesel
- ”“The Beatles were like mediums. They weren’t conscious of all they were saying, but it was coming through them.“ – Yoko Ono
- “What happens is that I bring them out into this world, the world of humanity, and they take their place among them. Among us. But I don’t think I create them. They already exist. I just introduce them. That’s really where the whole idea of Star Trek came from…I’m just the vehicle, a transporter.” – Yvonne Fern
Through reading the case studies below; you will notice that you know what they say through our previous articles. Others say it as if they don’t know they are working with demons but this all occurs mostly because they turned away from the remembrance of Allah.
And recite (O Muhammad SAW) to them the story of him to whom We gave Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), but he threw them away, so Shaitan (Satan) followed him up, and he became of those who went astray. (Qur’an 7:175)
Shall I inform you (O people!) upon whom the Shayatin (devils) descend? They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person. Who gives ear (to the devils and they pour what they may have heard of the unseen from the angels), and most of them are liars. (Qur’an 26: 221-223)
And whosoever turns away (blinds himself) from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allah) (i.e. this Qur’an and worship of Allah), We appoint for him Shaitan (Satan – devil) to be a Qarin (an intimate companion) to him. And verily, they (Satans / devils) hinder them from the Path (of Allah), but they think that they are guided aright! Till, when (such a one) comes to Us, he says [to his Qarin (Satan / devil companion)] “Would that between me and you were the distance of the two easts (or the east and west)” a worst (type of) companion (indeed)! (Qur’an 43:36-38)
Shall I inform you (O people!) upon whom the Shayatin (devils) descend? (Qur’an 26:221)
They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person. (Qur’an 26:222)
Who gives ear (to the devils and they pour what they may have heard of the unseen from the angels), and most of them are liars. (Qur’an 26:223)
As for the poets, the erring follow them, (Qur’an 26:224)
See you not that they speak about every subject (praising others right or wrong) in their poetry? (Qur’an 26:225)
And that they say what they do not do. (Qur’an 26:226)
Except those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, and remember Allah much, and reply back (in poetry) to the unjust poetry (which the pagan poets utter against the Muslims). And those who do wrong will come to know by what overturning they will be overturned. (Qur’an 26:227)
Alright after reading (Qur’an 26:221-227) above let us begin by stating the following:
- This is just our personal opinion using the Quran and Sunnah but if a song is sang and has no bad words, no bad open meanings, no bad hidden meanings and no musical instruments then that song is okay.
– Bad words include swearing and other immoral words which we have no intention of listing down.
– By ‘open bad meanings’ we mean for example a song which worships an idol will not have bad words but will have bad meanings.
– Another example of hidden bad meanings is if a song has subliminal messages that aim to corrupt.
– Musical instruments are a no no because these are instruments for Satan.
– And Allah knows Best if our personal opinion which we tried basing on the Quran and Sunnah is okay. What we would recommend though is to try your best to love the Quran so much that it becomes your entertainment. You will naturally love what the Quran and Sunnah has to offer. Instead of songs, you will enjoy Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) as instructed by the Quran and Sunnah.
- Not all acting is bad especially if your intent is good and brings good results in the end. Look at (Qur’an 6:74-75) below which shows that Ibrahim was guided but he still acted in the manner shown from (Qur’an 6:76-78). In the end he told them the truth even if they hated hearing it as seen in (Qur’an 6:78-82) below.
And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father Azar: “Do you take idols as aliha (gods)? Verily, I see you and your people in manifest error. ” (Qur’an 6:74)
Thus did we show Ibrahim (Abraham) the kingdom of the heavens and the earth that he be one of those who have Faith with certainty. (Qur’an 6:75)
When the night covered him over with darkness he saw a star. He said: “This is my lord.” But when it set, he said: “I like not those that set.” (Qur’an 6:76)
When he saw the moon rising up, he said: “This is my lord.” But when it set, he said: “Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the erring people.” (Qur’an 6:77)
When he saw the sun rising up, he said: “This is my lord. This is greater.” But when it set, he said: “O my people! I am indeed free from all that you join as partners in worship with Allah. (Qur’an 6:78)
Verily, I have turned my face towards Him Who has created the heavens and the earth Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism, i.e. worshipping none but Allah Alone) and I am not of Al-Mushrikun (see V.2:105)”. (Qur’an 6:79)
His people disputed with him. He said: “Do you dispute with me concerning Allah while He has guided me, and I fear not those whom you associate with Allah in worship. (Nothing can happen to me) except when my Lord (Allah) wills something. My Lord comprehends in His Knowledge all things. Will you not then remember? (Qur’an 6:80)
And how should I fear those whom you associate in worship with Allah (though they can neither benefit nor harm), while you fear not that you have joined in worship with Allah things for which He has not sent down to you any authority. (So) which of the two parties has more right to be in security? If you but know.” (Qur’an 6:81)
It is those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and worship none but Him Alone) and confuse not their belief with Zulm (wrong i.e. by worshipping others besides Allah), for them (only) there is security and they are the guided. (Qur’an 6:82)
And that was Our Proof which We gave Ibrahim (Abraham) against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing. (Qur’an 6:83)134 - IARLG - MAGICIANS - Part 9 – Actors & Musicians; Date 16th September 2016; 15th or 16th Dhu al-Hijja 1437 (60 downloads)
- IARLG - Articles 1 to 57 (233 downloads)
- IARLG - Articles 58-66, 72-73, 81-82, 93-108, 110-112 & 121-122 (222 downloads)
- IARLG - Updated - YA’JUJ AND MA’JUJ (GOG AND MAGOG) – Articles 83-92, 109, 124, 139-146 (169 downloads)
- IARLG - Jinns & Magicians – Articles 67-71, 74-80, 113-120, 123, 125-136 (212 downloads)